Skip to main content

Sautéed baby bella mushrooms and onions

Sautéed baby bella mushrooms and onions

Here's another savory mushroom recipe that pairs well as a side dish. The sautéed mushrooms and onions can also be served over baked (boneless) meats such as pork chops, steaks, chicken, and venison. Plus, it's delicious served over cooked buttered pasta, homemade pizza, etc.. When cooked bella mushrooms have a delicious savory meat-like flavor all to themselves. So, if you can't afford the high prices of meat, they can be served as a meat substitute.

Ingredients: 

  • 1 pound of baby bella mushrooms, thickly sliced

  • 1 large onion, diced

  • 1 tablespoon of butter

  • A pinch of seasoning salt

  • Freshly ground pepper to your preferred taste

Instructions:

In a skillet, add one tablespoon of butter. Melt the butter over medium-high heat.


Add your sliced baby bella mushrooms and cook for about five minutes.


Reduce the temperature to medium, add the diced onion, seasoning salt, pepper, and simmer for another eight minutes. Stir frequently.


The onion bites should turn translucent and the mushrooms should be soft when they are done.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee

Welcome! I wanted to take this time to offer my sincere words and feelings of gratitude for each of my readers and followers. Whether you follow me on my blog "Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee" or over at Newsbreak.com know that I sincerely am grateful! Thank you for being here and showing me your kindness and your support! It does mean the absolute world to me! Sincerely, Gin Lee

Merry Christmas

  Happy Holidays Just want to take this time out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the very best for the upcoming holiday season! If you are one of my Newsbreak followers, allow me to take this time to give you my appreciation and endless gratitude. Each of you matter so very much to me!  I look so forward to sharing new ideas, new recipes, and gardening tips with you in the new year of 2023! Thanks goes out to each of you for being here for me! Happy Holidays! Stay safe!

Happy Winter Holidays 2023-2024

 Happy Holidays “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is time for home.” By Edith Sitwell From my home to yours, I sincerely wish you great joy, comfort, love, and so many more blessings- Especially great food and health!