Skip to main content

Yellow Cupcakes

Yellow Cupcakes

If you are in search of a delectable cupcake recipe for Easter, look no further. These cupcakes are not only delicious but also versatile with any flavored frosting of your choice.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup of softened butter

  • 2/3 cup of Splenda or sugar

  • 1 cup of all-purpose flour

  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder

  • 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract

  • 4 eggs

Instructions:

In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup of softened butter and 1/3 cup of Splenda or sugar. Cream together until smooth.

Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.

Gradually add in 4 eggs, beating until the batter is creamy and smooth.

Line muffin tins with cupcake liners, and fill them halfway with the cake batter.

Transfer your muffin pan to a 350-degree oven and bake the cupcakes for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting them with your preferred topping.

Serve and savor the delightful flavors of these yellow cupcakes.

Enjoy the sweet treat!


Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee

Welcome! I wanted to take this time to offer my sincere words and feelings of gratitude for each of my readers and followers. Whether you follow me on my blog "Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee" or over at Newsbreak.com know that I sincerely am grateful! Thank you for being here and showing me your kindness and your support! It does mean the absolute world to me! Sincerely, Gin Lee

I tried Martha Stewart's slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies recipe- this is how they turned out

I tried Martha Stewart's slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies recipe- this is how they turned out There's one lady on this earth (besides mom) that I have always simply adored; Martha Stewart. Anyone who knows me knows that Martha has been my lifelong hero since I was a teenager. She's witty, beautiful, and exceptionally talented in so many various ways. Such as DIY home and land renovations to whipping up any tantalizing masterpiece in her kitchen.  Even though I have a multitude of recipes, I had never made  slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies  before. That's until I came across Martha Stewart's recipe for this delightfully delicious, gooey chocolate treat. I followed Martha's techniques and her recipe to the tee, and ooh-la-lah! Her slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies are sinfully exquisite. They are a chocolate lover's dream come true. Martha's slow-cooker brownie recipe takes 3-1/2 hours to bake. While some people may think that is too long to

Merry Christmas

  Happy Holidays Just want to take this time out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the very best for the upcoming holiday season! If you are one of my Newsbreak followers, allow me to take this time to give you my appreciation and endless gratitude. Each of you matter so very much to me!  I look so forward to sharing new ideas, new recipes, and gardening tips with you in the new year of 2023! Thanks goes out to each of you for being here for me! Happy Holidays! Stay safe!