Skip to main content

Decadent Peanut Butter Cheesecake: A Sweet Tooth Dream

Decadent Peanut Butter Cheesecake: A Sweet Tooth Dream

Enjoy the oh-so-delicious Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip Topping. Your taste buds will be dancing with delight as this delicious dessert leaves you craving more. Luckily, today is a guilt-free day when it comes to counting calories!

For the crust:

  • 12 Graham crackers

  • 2 tablespoons of Splenda brown sugar blend or light brown sugar

  • 6 tablespoons of melted butter

For the filling:

  • 4 (8-ounce) blocks of cream cheese, at room temperature

  • 1/2 cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt, at room temperature

  • 1 1/2 cups of creamy peanut butter

  • 1 cup of granulated Splenda or sugar

  • 4 large eggs, at room temperature

  • 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream

Instructions:

To begin, prepare the crust by crushing 12 Graham crackers and mixing them with 2 tablespoons of Splenda brown sugar blend or light brown sugar, along with 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of a springform pan lined with aluminum foil and greased with butter. Bake the crust in a 350-degree oven for approximately 10 minutes.


While the crust bakes, boil a kettle of water and prepare the filling. 


In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream or Greek yogurt, creamy peanut butter, granulated Splenda or sugar, eggs, and heavy whipping cream. Mix until smooth, and pour over the baked crust.


Place the springform pan in a larger pan, and pour the boiled water into the larger pan so that it comes halfway up the sides of the springform pan. 


Transfer the pan to a preheated 325-degree oven. Bake the cheesecake for about an hour, or until the center is set.


Be sure to keep an eye on the cheesecake while it's baking to prevent overcooking. You can check for doneness by gently shaking the pan; the center should jiggle slightly but not be liquidy. 


Once the cheesecake is done, turn off the oven and let it cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for about an hour. This gradual cooling process helps prevent cracking on the surface of the cheesecake. 


After cooling, remove the cheesecake from the water bath and remove the foil from the pan.


Transfer the cheesecake to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.


Once chilled, sprinkle chocolate chips on top for a delicious finishing touch.


Enjoy your delicious homemade peanut butter cheesecake!


Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee

Welcome! I wanted to take this time to offer my sincere words and feelings of gratitude for each of my readers and followers. Whether you follow me on my blog "Cooking Exceptionally With Gin Lee" or over at Newsbreak.com know that I sincerely am grateful! Thank you for being here and showing me your kindness and your support! It does mean the absolute world to me! Sincerely, Gin Lee

I tried Martha Stewart's slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies recipe- this is how they turned out

I tried Martha Stewart's slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies recipe- this is how they turned out There's one lady on this earth (besides mom) that I have always simply adored; Martha Stewart. Anyone who knows me knows that Martha has been my lifelong hero since I was a teenager. She's witty, beautiful, and exceptionally talented in so many various ways. Such as DIY home and land renovations to whipping up any tantalizing masterpiece in her kitchen.  Even though I have a multitude of recipes, I had never made  slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies  before. That's until I came across Martha Stewart's recipe for this delightfully delicious, gooey chocolate treat. I followed Martha's techniques and her recipe to the tee, and ooh-la-lah! Her slow-cooker triple chocolate brownies are sinfully exquisite. They are a chocolate lover's dream come true. Martha's slow-cooker brownie recipe takes 3-1/2 hours to bake. While some people may think that is too long to

Merry Christmas

  Happy Holidays Just want to take this time out to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the very best for the upcoming holiday season! If you are one of my Newsbreak followers, allow me to take this time to give you my appreciation and endless gratitude. Each of you matter so very much to me!  I look so forward to sharing new ideas, new recipes, and gardening tips with you in the new year of 2023! Thanks goes out to each of you for being here for me! Happy Holidays! Stay safe!